1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Ranger XLW's w/ 7 Sets of Lenses

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by aaaskeet, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

For Sale: Ranger XLW’s Shooting Glasses w/ 7 sets of lenses.

I bought these from Morgan Optical in June of last year. These glasses are in like new condition, with less than a season’s use.

Lenses included are:
    Dark Purple #51
    Brown #44
    Pale Yellow #48
    Medium Yellow #52
    Vermillion #46 (Small scratch on outside edge of left lens) these were my main lenses
    Orange #45 (There are 2 sets of these lenses, the left lens of one set got scratched from a piece of target, so I ordered a second set)

There are no scratches on any set of lenses, except for the ones I noted.

The nose piece is adjustable and they have the cable temple which is 145mm. Also included is a RE case and lens pods for the additional lenses.

All of this from Morgan Optical cost $340 plus shipping. I will sell them for $220.00 shipped that is over a $100 savings. Shooting season is gearing up, so you might as well start the season off with a new set of glasses.

E-mail me at hotskeet@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you

Dennis

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

66 or 68mm lens size?!

Jay

3. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Actually the XLW's have a 72mm lens. There is more wrap to them than the XL's or the standard Rangers have.

Dennis

4. stu42

stu42 Member

Just very curious why you are selling these glasses? I have been looking at XLW's with the CMT lens for shooting orange targets. Do these not fit you well? Thanks, Stu

5. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

They fit me fine and were very comfortable. I decided to try a set of Allen Lehman's glasses, and liked them a little better, so now I do not need two sets laying around. I can not say anything bad about the XLW's. They are great glasses.

Dennis

6. mecman

mecman TS Member

great glasses and a great price for somebody

7. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I already have a set of the XLW, and I love them for shooting. Thus -- I do not have a need for the "package deal" you are offering.

However -- if you would be interested in selling lenses only, please let me know. I have THREE sets with my XLWs. I could always use......er, WANT more.

8. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

I appreciate the offer K80433SC, but I do not want to seperate the package. I would rather sell them ALL together. I will however reduce the price to $200.00 shipped. I think that is a very reasonable price for a good quality set of glasses.

Dennis

9. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

No problem at all, Dennis. I completely understand your wanting to sell everything as a packaged deal. I only made the offer, should you have trouble in locating a buyer. You have a few lense colors that I would like to have.

10. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

11. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Glasses are sold, pending funds

Thank you

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.