1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale : Pro Soft Recoil System

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bill Sergent, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

0   0   0

For Sale : New, unused, Pro Soft Stock and forearm for a Perazzi MX 2000 RS . The unit was purchased about one month ago and never used or installed. The wood for the stock and forearm is upgraded and has a Black Ebony cap on the pistol grip. The length of pull is 14 5/8 " . The finish on the stock and forearm is clear gloss.

The unit was delivered to me at the last Las Vegas shoot. I did not have the time for the final fitting to my receiver and forearm iron . You may have to have a competent stock fitter spend a few minutes to check and modify the final fit to your gun. As I stated it was purchased for a
    2010 Perazzi MX2000 RS . I do not know if the unit will fit any other Perazzi years or models. You are welcome to inspect the unit at my shop in San Diego. If you would like some more pictures just let me know. I paid $ 4275.00 and would be happy to send you a copy of the invoice if you would like to see it.

Price Reduced $ 3600.00 Or best offer.

Thanks for looking,

Bill Sergent
    Hi Performance Machine & Metals Inc.
    11976 Woodside Ave .
    Lakeside , Ca. 92040
    619 448 8802 Work 7am-4pm PST 619 971 6582 cell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Right or left hand? Any cast or twist? Height at comb at lowest position? Palm swell? Wood species?

3. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

0   0   0

Barry,

The stock is right hand and it has a palm swell. I am not sure of the cast , drop, pitch or twist. My factory stock was measured and suposedly duplicated when I ordered the unit last year in Tucson. I will try figure out how to measure the stock and get back to you.The wood appears to be Walnut.

Bill Sergent
    619 448 8802 work 7am - 4 pm PST.

4. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

To Any prospective purchaser, This set was measured off Mr. Sergents existing stock at the time the order was placed 1 1/2" drop at comb 3' at MC with 1/4" RH offset 1/4" rh toe out with a 3' grip distance. LOP 14 5/8" This is all predicated from the adjustable rib set where he had it----- at 1/2" above the front top of the receiver. SO----this would work well on an MX-10 as well.

Secondly--Prosoft Recoil Systems would provide fitting to your gun at no charge. Since this is essentially a new system--no problem. The purchaser repeatedly refused to send us his iron for final fit.

Third-- the photos do not come close to showing the real beauty of this wood-- VERY nice English Walnut. Also at his request this is very light weight wood so it would be nice for shooters looking for this feature!

Fourth and lastly-- the stock was invoiced out at $4200.00 and should sell for that figure. It needs to been seen in person to be appreciated!

Thank you! Phil Simms

5. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

0   0   0

Bring it back to Tucson, there will be a lot of people and Phill will be there to answer questions and help fit gun to new buyer. Thanks Stan

6. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Very nice woodset.

Very gracious of Phil to offer detailed dimensions and fitting to the end users gun.

7. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Wow Bill, that sure is a nice looking stock. Wish I had a gun it would fit.

8. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

9. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

0   0   0

Price reduced $ 3600.00 Or best offer. The unit can be inspected at Tucson next week. Call me on my cell phone if you would like to see it there.

Bill Sergent
    619 448 8802 work
    619 443 9113 home
    619 971 6582 cell

10. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

11. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0