1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE Price Lowered ((Last One))

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pahunter1, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

The two I have remaining, the new price will be $85.00 that's a savings of $10.00. I am going to put them on Gunbroker and Craigslist after this weekend. Mothers Day tomorrow. Great for the lady shooter of the house. I will be really suprised if they last the next couple days. I have F/S PLANO Aluminum Gun Cases Only four avaiable. Model# 1448-00 Size is 48"L x 13" W x 4.5"H Features are Aluminum nearly 3x thicker than competition, four superior key locked latches, full length piano hinge for strength, three layers of high-density foam to protect firearms and end comfort carry handle. These sell for as much as $163.95. SORRY no picture but do a Google search (plano alumium gun case) it will give you a complete detailed discription of the case. COST is $95.00 shipped USPO Parcel Post with Delivery Conformation to your zip. I sold four to local guys and only have the four left. Wanted to give TS Shooters a chance before they go on one of the online auction sites with a Buy-it Now for $125.00 My price of $95.00 if you check it out is really cheap. Thanks ED (pahunter) PM me with any ??????? These are the last I will be getting. For all of you who ordered hulls and wads from me, all orders are shipped.

2. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

For anyone interested, send me a PM with your email address and I can send you a picture of the case. I tried putting it on this post but it did not work. I will have to read up alittle more on posting pictures.

3. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent. Thanks for the order. Three left.

4. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

For those of you who would like to know what the shipping is to your zip code. Go to the USPO web site. Click Calculate Postage. Under Domestic postage Use my zip (15765) for shipping from and your zip for shipping to. Select Large Package, enter weight of (18 lbs.) Size of Parcel Length is 48" Heigth is 5" Width is 15" Click on Parcel Post and it will give you the postage, then add 80 cents for Delivery Conformation. If any problems sent me a PM Two sold pending payment leaving two left. These are very good and strong cases. Great for protecting your favorite firearm to and from shooting events. They are well worth the price I am asking. Thanks Ed (pahunter)

5. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Price lowered. Read my first post in this thread.

6. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

No takers???? If anybody needs a good gun case they are missing out on a great deal. When there gone there gone.

7. okiet

okiet TS Member

0   0   0

Please send me a picture of the plano case, if there is any left. terry

8. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Terry; Picture sent via your email. Thanks

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

These cases are strong.. and do not weigh a ton like many others.. I've used 2 of them for years.. Good case.. good price..

10. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks PerazziBig Bore for your comment, I appreciated it. A gentleman emailed me and said he was looking for a breakdown case. These cases can be used for breakdown firearms. The size again is 48"x13"x4.5" I stared out with eight of these cases. Two I kept for myself. One holds an 1100 with two barrels and one holds a Valmet 412 ST. Three of the ones sold local hold 1100's and a BT99. With the amount of foam in these cases the firearm stays put. I bought valcro strips and put in mine. I would almost feel certain there are more of these kind of cases used for breakdowns than the regular breakdown just because of the price of the breakdowns. I have two left, that is not bad out of eight. Enough said. Thanks for taking the time to read this. ED (pahunter)

11. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

12. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

I am down to the last one. (ONE LEFT) No more when these are gone. Thanks to all of you who bought one and thanks to everybody who read this thread. Ed (pahunter)

13. Schwick

Schwick TS Member

0   0   0

send infor & pictures

14. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Due to a non payment buyer I still have one left.

15. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Smok'n joe: Did you receive my PM to you about the cost of the case? Thanks ED Thanks also to SP, payment received and case will be shipped Monday 5/24/10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.