1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale-Perazzi TMX--Bill Mains engraved--As new

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Doubles/Bob, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doubles/Bob

Doubles/Bob TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a Perazzi TMX Special-#94xxx in as new condition.Purchased new 10-07-97 Original purchase invoice goes with it as well
    This gun has a 34" barrel with factory choke tube system. Tom Wilkinson overbored the barrel to .740 and modified two choke tubes to .036 constriction for Handicap and .024 for singles. I have the invoice for the work. (12/7/98)This barrel has been ported and I believe it is top line.

The buttstock is the Old Fajen every which way adjustable one. I purchased the buttstock used and it is not without a few scratches and I did have the stock glass beded just to be sure it will not have a problem in the future.

I do not have the invoice for Bill Mains engraving work but it was probably pricy as there is a lot of gold line.

I am asking $4500.00 for it with the original pull trigger and if you want a release I have a Precision gold trigger that I will let go for and additional $1000.00 Also, comes with a Warwick Case.

I can send pictures to anyone interested.

Regards
    Bob Larsen

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Please send pictures . Hard to sell anything without pictures

3. dflo

dflo Member

0   0   0

I would like pictures also.

Dale

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

"As New"?? Hopefully you saved the original stock.

5. ABH

ABH Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bob,

Please send me some pictures also. THANKS.

ART H.

6. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

0   0   0

Bob, putting pictures on ts.com is now so easy, even a trapshooter can do it. Just L/click "insert/upload image" and follow the easy directions.

Buz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.