1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale----Perazzi Stocks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by justanother99, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justanother99

justanother99 Member

I have two Perazzi MX style stocks for sale.

The stock with the adjustable comb is a Bonillas style roll over comb. It has a few minor dings it in, nothing major and a new gooey pad. It's a right handed stock with a palm swell. Overall, it's a pretty decent piece of wood, however, it does have the typical Perazzi cracks. It also appears that to have a minor crack on the right side of the grip, no sure though. It's a very useable stock. I'd like $350.00 for it and I'll take care of the shipping.

The other stock is a right handed stock, pretty nice shape, but here again, it has the typical Perazzi crack in it and it goes down from the tang area to the grip about 1/2". Overall, it's a pretty nice piece of wood, pretty grain to it. I think it's a very useable stock as is, but with a little bit of work, it would be really nice. I'd like $150.00 for it and I'll take care of the shipping.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at the address above. Drop all x's.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. justanother99

justanother99 Member

3. justanother99

justanother99 Member

4. justanother99

justanother99 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.