1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale : Perazzi MX8

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bill Sergent, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

0   0   0

For Sale Perazzi 12 GA. MX8 over & under. 29 1/2 " barrels. The barrels are unaltered and do not have choke tubes.LOP is 14 5/8 " with the JS Air Stock and 14 1/4 " with the factory stock. I do not have a barrel bore gage but can have the barrels measured if you are interested. There are two stocks included one is a J&S Air Stock that could use refinishing but functions perfectly. I purchased the other Perazzi stock from a friend and it may be left handed.

The gun is nice and tight , there is some bluing wear on the bottom of the reciever. If you need better pictures or more information I will be happy to provide it to the best of my ability. A plastic Perazzi case is included and is in fair to good condition. I will ship to a FFL or we can do the transfer through an FFL in San Diego.

$ 3000.00 or best offer.

Sold Pending funds Sold pending funds.

Bill Sergent

Hi Perofmance Machine & Metals Inc.
    619 448 8802 work
    619 971 6582 cell
    work email bills@hpm.sdcoxmail.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]