1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Perazzi MX8/MX2000 Stock & Forend

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hschwartz, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hschwartz

hschwartz TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Perazzi MX8/MX2000 stock for sale. It is for drop-trigger guns. It was taken off a MX8 and was ordered with the gun. It has an adjustable comb installed by Mike Sherman with PMS Firearms. The length of pull is 15 inches to and kickeez pad. It is currently adjusted @ 1 1/4 inch drop at comb with the comb being parallel. There are nylon spacers on the comb and I also have the two allen wrenches that came with the hardware. It does come with the Perazzi stock bolt as well. The serial number on the stock and forend are 143079. Both are in excellent condition with a few handling marks. I will take $800.00 for the set plus shipping. My cell number is 770-757-6000 and my email is (schwartz6025@bellsouth.net).

Harvey Schwartz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hschwartz

hschwartz TS Member

0   0   0

3. hschwartz

hschwartz TS Member

0   0   0

4. hschwartz

hschwartz TS Member

0   0   0

Anyone interested?

5. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

0   0   0

Harvey,
    What will you pimp next?
    How's it going?
    Mike

6. BACTC

BACTC Member

0   0   0

What does the stock measure with the comb all the way down? Need one for sporting clays.

7. hschwartz

hschwartz TS Member

0   0   0

Without putting it all the way down and installing it back on a gun to measure it, I am pretty sure the dimensions are dac = 1 7/16 " and dah = 2 1/8". It does have a small palm swell and standard Perazzi cast off dimensions for a right handed shooter. I hope this helps.

Harvey Schwartz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.