1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale-Perazzi MX10RS Single Barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ramorton, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

MX10RS single barrel for sale. 34" nickel receiver and nickel trigger guard and trigger blade. 18.7 barrel with .736 I.D. choke is .705 from factory purchased from Ray Stafford new. Serial #135xxx. Left hand from factory with soft rollover comb and factory comb. Has a Trapdude pad attached to a Nelson pad adjuster. LOP is 14.5. Nickel trigger guard and trigger blade done by Giacomo. If you are right handed, trade the stock, that's easily done. Gun is super clean with one scratch on stock and one on forend. $5900.00 I'll ship it or you can see it and shoot it at the Grand. Cased with all accessories. Thank you, I can email pic's to anyone interested.

2. AAtrap12ga

AAtrap12ga Member

0   0   0

You have a PM....

Steve Szczechura

Pelham, NH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

for sale perazzi mx10rs

ray stafford perazzi