1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Pedersoli Sharps Sniper .45-70

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rocktire, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nice Pedersoli Sharps for sale in .45-70. Asking $850.00 firm. PM for more pics if seriously interested.

[​IMG]

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Those are fun rifles to shoot and the price seems fair enough, but why does everyone call everything that is not a shotgun "sniper" rifles?

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Must be that it has a set trigger:)

ss

4. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

0   0   0

First off, during the 19th century, there were no such things as "snipers". Individuals choosen to perform the duties of what we call snipers were known as "sharpshooters". Secondly, the Sharps rifle he has for sale in 45-70 was never used by the U.S. Army for "sharpshooters". The only Sharps used was the .54 caliber Sharps also known as the "Berdan" Sharps. If I recall correctly, the original was in .52 caliber, later, .54. The original Sharps that this repo is based upon was a target rifle or without knowing if it is a heavy barrel, could be copy of a hunting version of the original Sharps. I have this type of rifle except mine is a Shiloh and they are a blast to shoot, espeically with the old 405 grain round nose lead bullet.

Van

5. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am not sure why it is called a Sharps Sniper. I wondered that myself but that is what they are called. Get on Pedersoli's website and you can find this exact rifle and get all the info you need. This is a very fair price and is a blast to shoot. Thanks for the inquiries and info.

6. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

trades welcome

7. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

TTT respecfully

8. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Can a tang sight setup be installed on it without drilling & tapping? How about a globe sight on the front?
    mar

9. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM sent to Marlin, answer is yes it is set up and ready for a creedmoor sight. Soule is the best, in my opinion, you can get a kit that matches this gun pefectly. Has everything you would need.

10. BLONDI

BLONDI TS Member

0   0   0

Tom Blondell / Contact me at 507-254-6050 or recurve@charter.net about your rifle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1874 pedersoli sniper rifle for sale
45 70 sharps rifle for sale
45-7 0 reproduction sharps rifle for sale
pedersoli 45-70 for sale
pedersoli sniper rifle for sale
sharps 4570 rifle for sale

sharps rifles for sale 45 70

sharps sniper rifle for sale