1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale Parker CHE single barrel trap gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Doug Hartz, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Hartz

Doug Hartz TS Member

This gun was recently advertised on this site. I bought it but have since found one that I like better. The gun is a C grade trap, straight grip, serial number 177326, 32 inch barrel. My serialization book says it has a pistol grip, but the serial number is engraved on the straight trigger guard, so the book is wrong. The stock is cut, almost like a Monte Carlo portion of the stock was sectioned out. I had the bolt pad insert on the bottom of the barrel replaced, as I fired the gun for the first time and the breech opened. The breech lever sits at about 5:00. For sale for $2650.

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Doug, I shot that gun several rounds and it never did that. Should have called I would have taken care of it. Gun is a great shooter. Bill

3. dirtfarmer

dirtfarmer TS Member

I am interested in the Parker shotgun. Please contact me via email, drop the x's. Michael Tracy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.