1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rrrocketman, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

I have a 2008 H-D FXD "Fat Bob" that I bought new last year. Has 540 miles on it, Vance & Hines pipes, H-D stage 1 tune, Vivid Black, cover. Clear title. Cash price is $11,500; trade price is $12,500. Trade for upper end shotguns or???

Pix available.

Thanks!

Rich Redovian
    Cody, WY
    [​IMG]

2. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

0   0   0

dude.............your going to trade your ride for a shotgun????

tony

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What aaaarrrrreeee you thinking Rich?

4. ink ball

ink ball Member

0   0   0

Hi Rich,

Is your Harley a Fat Bob or a Super Glide? The model designation for a Fat Bob is FXEX, while FXD is a Super Glide. I have no idea why Harley sticks with those letter designations...too many to remember, and doesn't seem to mean a whole lot. Just want to make sure everyone knows what you are selling!

5. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

Easy on me boyz!! I have two reasons for selling/trading: (1), never get a chance to ride cuz I'm working all the time; and (2), I got a new Shelby Cobra GT500 two months ago and I need even more go-fast parts for it! Gonna stop at 700 RW HP!

Inkball, the model designation for 2008 was FXDF which was a new model for '08, not certain if they changed it for '09/10.

Thanks guys!

Rich

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Rich---Your selling the Hog for a Ford? Shame shame shame. LOL LOL Be careful, 700 RWHP is a handfull. Hope your doing some major drivetrain upgrades too.----Matt

7. ink ball

ink ball Member

0   0   0

It is FXDF....I was thinking back too far. FXEF was the model code for the mid-80's Fat Bob.

8. paul e. stark

paul e. stark TS Member

0   0   0

get a real bike buy a BMW!!!!

9. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

grntitan -- sittin' on 605 right now and it gets squirrely fast! Staying with stock stuff with the exception of upper & lower control arms. Once it falls apart I'll start up-grading!

Paul -- I've had 'em all and the BMW is a great bike indeed!

Thanks guys!

Rich

10. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

Chris -- SWEET sled!! Frankly, the only scooter I wish I had never sold was the first new one I was able to buy -- a '99 Titan Roadrunner. Had to sell that and two '03 Heritage Classics whilst going through a divorce. This one is an easy sell cuz I never get to ride it!

Rich

11. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

Added a pix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.