1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale or trade..Crimson Trace J frame grips

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by omgb, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I've got a new, unused in original box set of J frame crimson trace grips. I'd love to swap for some K frame laser grips or trade/sell. Any takers?..

R J Talley

2. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What is the model # of the sight.

Phil Berkowitz

3. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rubber overmold or hard plastic? I have a new set of LG 207 for K,L or Nframe square butt I'd be interested in trading or selling outright.

Bob

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

What's your model #? Do you need square or round grip laser?
    MIke Battista

5. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The grips are LG-205 and fit Models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63, 317, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651 and 940. They are for round buttt guns and are hard black plastic.

I have a square but M19 and would like to trade for laser grips to fit it. Ruber or hard plastic are both OK

6. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

RJ
    Please P.M. me with asking price for your CT grips. Bill2

7. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I thought I should add some more info...the LG 205 is a discontinued model. It is a hard plastic material that has an activation switch but not an on/off switch. It is the smallest of the grip styles designed for maximum concealment on the person. It was discontinued back in 2006 so you know I've had them for a while...again, they are un-used and never mounted.

Size and design-wise they are a cross between the 305 and the 405 models. I would like $175 plus shipping for them.

8. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Too rich? OK, somebody make me an offer. I'm game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.