1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Or Trade Browning 20 ga. Sporting Clays

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gena321, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gena321

gena321 Member

0   0   0

I am selling my Browning 20 gage Sporting Clays. It is the 425 model. It is ported with 30" barrles I believe. I will have to get it out and look at it. I am the original owner also. It is a beautiful piece, and I am looking to purchase a browning .410 citori of some sort for skeet shooting. My wife seems to have taken over my browning 525 .410, so I want another one. I dont know what mine is worth as of yet, so if anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I hope to have further details and pictures at a later time.
    Thanks, gene

2. grouse 1970

grouse 1970 Member

0   0   0

Hi are you looking for a trap gun?I have a browning bt-100 for a possible trade.Eric from Lehigh Valley PA.

3. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

is this a sale, or just a fishing expedition!?! No price, not sure about barrel length, etc. This is your gun! Come on...

4. gena321

gena321 Member

0   0   0

Yes, its for sale-Price is 1800. The barrel lengths are 28" with the browning invector plus tubes. Gun is excellent condition. Barrels are ported.
    And no, not a fishing expedition, and I am sure YOU are really interested in purchasing this firearm. I see more people on the "for sale" thread, that just want to critize,(like yourself, and really not looking to purchase.You probably dont have the money anyway...Gene from Pa...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning 20 ga sporting clays