1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE OR POSSIBLE TRADE FOR BT99

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chrismhsc, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

I have for sale or trade 2 longtime friends.
    The first one is a late model Philadelphia Fox AE(with ejectors)12 gauge with 30 inch barrels m/f 90% blue and the #4 lighweight barrels. Engraving is the late style with 75% case color. Stock and forend are replacements that fit well and I have hunted with for years. Plain wood and stock has bolt thru wrist to repair an old crack. Stock 14 1/2 x 1 5/8 x 2 1/2. Mechanically sound gun that has lots of years left. Overall weight is 7 lbs. Price 1,500.00

Second gun is early model 12 16 gauge with original 2 3/4 chambers. 28 inch full.Early model 12s are about 1 lb lighter than post war model 12s. This gun I bought with storage rust on 5 spots on barrel and reciever.This gun was a good 90 to 95% without rust condtion before it was cleaned up, restocked with modern dimensions 14 1/2 x 2 1/4 and reblued. I have hunted this gun for years and would like to sell it with 30 boxes of various 16 gauge hunting loads also. Gun 250.00 with shells add 125.00

I want to start trap again and will consider part trade for Bt99 34"
    C@R ok with either gun

Chris Schmidt
    Walla Walla Wa.
    Email for pictures

2. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

Forgot to say delete the xx in email to respond thanks Chris

3. gus wasso

gus wasso TS Member

0   0   0

chris i have a bt9934 inch adj stock adj pad ported forcing cones relieved has a release in it know but easley changed back to pull gun is in excelent shape i am interested in mod 12 16 gauge send pictures phone cell 925 628 9755

4. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

Would consider Remington 3200 or TM1 of comparable value. I just don't want to add money.

5. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

The model 12 16 gauge and shells are sold
    Chris

6. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

Fox AE still available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.