1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE ONCE FIRED REMINGTON HULLS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by K80-GLEN, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K80-GLEN

K80-GLEN TS Member

0   0   0

For sale 12 gauge Remington once fired Hulls and some AA Winchester once fired Hulls
    10700 Remington Green STS Hulls .04 each plus shipping
    4100 Remington Gold Nitro 27 Hulls .04 each plus shipping
    1000 Winchester Red Double AA Hulls .03 1/2 each plus shipping

If intrested send e-mail message to ccabinet@frontiernet.net or call 507-360-9342 ask for Glen. Thanks Much

2. tevye ben david

tevye ben david TS Member

0   0   0

Do you still have the Red Dbl A Hulls? I want to buy. If not--Green sts Hulls.

3. K80-GLEN

K80-GLEN TS Member

0   0   0

Empties are going fast. Had a total of 15800 empties and as of now app. 1/2 are already spoken for. Just letting anyone still itrested know. Thanks Glen.

4. K80-GLEN

K80-GLEN TS Member

0   0   0

Don't know for sure what I have left. I have had a bunch of orders for the hulls, and have let people now what the cost plus shipping is. I am waiting on payment yet and for a for sure answer it they sill want them. Send me an e-mail in a few days and I will be able to tell you more. Thanks Glen.

5. K80-GLEN

K80-GLEN TS Member

0   0   0

Still waiting on paymenty for the hulls yet to see what I have left. Thanks Glen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
once fired rem sts hulls
once fired remington shotshell for sale

once fired remington sts hulls for sale

once fired shotshell hulls for sale

remington hulls for sale

remington once fired hulls

remington shotshell hulls for sale

remington sts hulls for sale