1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale NIB HK-91 .308 Winchester With Extras

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bryce720, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For sale is a super rare New In Box HK-91. The gun comes with 10, 20 round magazines, 2, 5 rounds magazines (for hunting), original test fire target and original box. Gun also comes with a padded soft case with magazine storage. The gun is a .308, super hard to find in the box. From what I can tell the production date is 1980. I know this is a trap shooting forum, but I have had such good luck with sales in the past I thought I would put it up. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email or call at 720-560-5946. The cost of the guns is $3,950 o.b.o plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. leadingedge

leadingedge Active Member

0   0   0

Hey Bryce,

That might be the gun to help your doubles. LOL

D

3. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

TTT for Monday, thanks for the messages thus far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hk91 for sale

hk91 nib for sale

nib hk 91
nib hk91
nib hk91 for sale