1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

for sale new snapon tools

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

for sale or trade new snapon tools

i have a 9400GSBO 600 piece set of snap on tools for sale or trade. includes top & bottom boxes, black in color. tools have never been unpacked from shipping cartons. retail is 16,000 plus tax off snapon truck.. 10,000 cash or trade. thanks dwain

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

take 25 a week?

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i will sell for 10,000 cash {or something close} or take 16000 {or something close} in trade for trap shotguns pickup corvette remington sts winchester dble AA,s federal papers these would make nice xmas present for a family member .. thanks dwain

4. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

I wonder what truck these fell off?

5. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

I went to Snap-On's website, and could not find that particular set, by the numbers provided.

I wanted to see what all was included.

Danny

6. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

danny ifor some reason snapon doesn,t list there sets anymore.it is in there snapon catalog. earl wellington {my snapon dealer says the set is still available 1319-330-9117 is earl.s cell phone. he is based out of washington iowa or email me thanks dwain

7. hairy

hairy TS Member

Here is the tool set.

8. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

thanks hairy dwain

9. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

10. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Now now now db.Dont get your feathers all ruffeled..... Maybe you can explain why one would buy $16,000 worth of tools,not open them,then sell them for $10,000 or maybe someone gave them to you?

11. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

nulinfuts you won,t get my feathers ruffled. you are just trying to be cute. if you want to buy i will explain why i am doing what i am doing. & along with my reasoning i will show you receipt where i purchased these tools. you have a great weekend. dwain

12. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

13. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

As an automotive technician for 23 years I can tell you exactly why he is selling them so cheap. After taking it for so long you just have to get the heck out no matter what the cost. By the way I don't want the tools. I've got everything you got there plus some...and some more.
    Anybody want mine?

Steve

14. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

15. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Gee I don't think anyone has ever paid 15,000 for a trap gun and sold it for 10,000...And futz, what makes you think he owes you an explanation?

16. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

First off 391,I didn't ask for a explanation.Secondly if you would read the above post, he asked me if I had any questions.I will ask you the same.I will try to answer those also. Have a great day...Nuc

17. Pump Gun Pimp

Pump Gun Pimp TS Member

Kehrby, know EXACTLY what you mean, 21 years and woke up one morning and said NO MORE !! Sold all the tools, took the cash and went self employed in a different craft. For 21 years I had the Snap-on monkey on my back... Don't know which is worse, Heroine, or a weekly tool account.

18. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

19. gcbluerock

gcbluerock Member

Pump Gun, I have never had any heroin but i think it would be easier to defeat than the SnapOn monkey! I signed over a lot of weekly paychecks and on good weeks I got a twenty back to live on till the next one

20. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Anybody who has ever tried to make a living working on cars will tell you that during the 80s and 90s it was cake and gravy. BUT, the last ten years has been horrible, the cars harder to work on, the manufacturers paying MUCH less to repair under warranty and the tools to do it cost twice as much!!! Time to go but somebody buy this guys tools and quit wondering why he's taking a loss. You don't have a clue!!

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.