1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: New Beretta A303

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sammyh312, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammyh312

sammyh312 TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale, new Beretta A303 (3" 12ga w/ 28" bbl). I bought this shotgun two years ago, and when I took it from the box and put it together, I was told the gun had never been assembled. The shop owner is a good friend of mine, and when he gave me the original owners name, I knew him too. The shop owner told me he knew for a fact the gun had never been fired, and if it had been I cant tell. I wiped her down and put her in the cabinet, and that's where she's been ever since...STILL unfired. Beautiful shotgun I love owning, but i need a four-wheeler and deer hunting money worse-LOL. I dont know enough about computers to upload photos and have no idea what a jpeg is, but ive got great pics i can email if anyone is interested. $750.00 negotiable (...and deer hunting money be damned-LOL, trades are not out of the question if along the lines of TC Encore stainless).

2. sammyh312

sammyh312 TS Member

0   0   0

...also, comes with original box and three choke tubes. This is not one of the engraved models, but perfect metal and wood, and receiver has engraved border. SN.#N635XXE

3. sammyh312

sammyh312 TS Member

0   0   0

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

AHMEN, Edward

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'm going to test 3 tomorrow. 2 3" guns and a 2-3/4"/ With 1150 1 ounce shells. I'll report.

6. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

when the 303 first came out, us hunting buddies bot 5 -3" mag guns as deal-- 3 fired lite loads 2 didnt!!

7. J Shannon

J Shannon Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sammy,

I would like to purchase you 303, if you could get back to me that would be great.

Thanks,
    Justin Shannon
    jshannon0@gmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta a 303 shotgun
beretta a303 20 ga for sale

beretta a303 for sale

beretta a303 for sale new
beretta a303 shotgun for sale
beretta a303 trap