1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

for sale: Mec 9000H Price Reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Adam54, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam54

Adam54 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

where are you located

2. zaob1

zaob1 Member

0   0   0

Curious and interested. Why did you buy a 9000H and not use it, and why do you want to sell it. Again, curious and interested.

Rick

3. Adam54

Adam54 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ill trade u a Springfield armory 1911 for it if interested? Just checking thanks adam

4. RichardCurtis

RichardCurtis TS Member

0   0   0

SC
    Are you interested in taking a 366 & 800C in on trade?, both with extras and in good shape. Tried to send a pm, but was unable to.

Thanks

RC

5. Adam54

Adam54 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Are u interested in any trades at all? I would like to trade u out of this loader. Thanks adam

6. Raider Red

Raider Red Member

0   0   0

Really nice price on the unit. If I hadn't just purchased the same unit I would be all over this one. I definitely paid too much for mine. Great Price there.

7. Loumish

Loumish Member

0   0   0

8. Loumish

Loumish Member

0   0   0

pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.