1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE MEC 650

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chrismhsc, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

This is my brothers loader that has been stored for almost 20 years. Has auto primer feed, Universal charge bar. All manuals for the loader, bars and primer feed plus parts catalog and large reloading book pub. 1984.
    Also included are 10 Texan bushings, and 3 mec bushings. Also there are 4 Mec charge bares and 1 is bored out to accept Texan shot and powder bushings.
    6 star extra crimp, extra wad guide and various small parts. Also has extra powder bottle.
    This loader a 12 gauge and is complete and works fine. Price 125.00 plus 20.00 shipping
    Chris in Walla Walla Wa.
    Email me for pictures and I will try to answer any questions. This is a really nice loader and very clean.

2. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

3. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

Counting the auto primer feed, universal scale and all the extras this has to be a good deal for someone.
    Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.