1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Ljutic Pro-3 One Touch Adjustable Rib

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by plester73, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plester73

plester73 TS Member

0   0   0

RELISTING...STILL FOR SALE

For Sale: Ljutic Pro-3 One Touch Adjustable Rib

Bought this Ljutic from Nadine back in 2007 when I was assigned to West Point. I had visions of being a permanent professor there and working with the Skeet & Trap team, but short tours in Iraq & Afghanistan, along with a reassignment to Washington D.C., has meant that this gun has sat in the case for the better part of two years. I simply don’t have time to shoot it, and it absolutely needs to go to a home where it’ll be used! Here’s what we have:

Ljutic Pro-3 One Touch Adjustable Rib

34” barrel, .740 bore, w/ Briley chokes (LF, Mod, IC), no porting

Curved Inertia Lock

Pull trigger

Armor Coated receiver & forearm hardware

Monte Carlo stock with adjustable rollover comb and adjustable butt plate (14.5” LOP, 1/8” cast off)

Fleur de lis checkering pattern

Palm swell w/ 2 stripe ebony grip cap

Pachmayr T660 Triple Magnum pad

AAAA English walnut with high gloss finish

The gun comes with two cases – an Americase with the gun’s serial number stitched in, and also a Kalispel. You can have either or both if you’re willing to pay the shipping for the second case. Frankly, I prefer the Kalispel…it isn’t as pretty, but it can take a beating.

Overall, I’d say the gun has less than 1500 rounds thru it. Again, it hasn’t been fired in about two years. The wood that Nadine picked out for me is absolutely amazing, and there are no blemishes from use. I hate to see this one go, but it’s for the best. I have the build sheet and all correspondence between me and Nadine, all of which comes with the gun…you don’t have to worry about tracking the history as I’m the original owner.

The gun is in Arlington, VA. Shipping is included in the price, and I’ll ship to your FFL.

Price: This gun listed at $11,244 new. I’m selling for $8250 OBO. No trades, please.

Thanks for looking,
    Paul

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. art g

art g Member

0   0   0