1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale: Ljutic Dynokic

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by missemucho, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

I'm helping a friend sell this gun so please bear with us. This gun must transfer FFL to FFL and the seller will give a 3 day no-shoot inspection period. Buyer must pay shipping back if deal falls through. John

For sale: Ljutic Dynokic, serial # 155, 33 in barrel with .735 bore, 4 choke tubes (.715 .710 .705 & .700), release trigger, 14 ¾ length of pull, adjustable comb and Decelerator recoil pad with pad adjuster. No case, buyer pays shipping. $2200
    missemucho_2008_03032.jpg

missemucho_2008_03031.jpg

missemucho_2008_0303.jpg

No private party to FFL in this state; sorry.
    To answer some questions I've received about this gun: The choke tubes came with it and I believe they are standard Lujtic Dynokic but there are no markings on them so I am not positive. At one point, a couple of years ago, I wanted an additional choke and I talked to several of the gunsmiths at the Lynn Creek shoot and I got the impression from them that the chokes for this gun were standard Lujtic Dynokic. I was told that the Lujtic Dynokic choke tubes were unique to that model which they had and sold the choke to me on that basis.

The last time I patterned this gun it set up in the 60-70% range; your results may vary. The gun is located in North Central Arkansas.
    Presently this gun is set up for release trigger; seller will convert to pull if the buyer prefers.

Thanks for the interest. John

2. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

If anyone needs a beautiful left hand rollover stock and matching forearm for this dynokick or another I have a super nice Ljutic Factory made one for $400. Just recently refinished with brand new kickeez pad also.

3. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

how would a three day no shooting inspection work if ffl to ffl? can you ship private party to ffl? thanks, Jack

4. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

John
    The tubes are the "Inverted Cylinder" tubes used on Dynokic's, Centennial pro's and some over/unders. They are no longer being used but they will still make then for you at Yakima-
    They can occasionally be found for sale on here.

Terry

5. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

Terry:
    Thanks for the info!
    John

6. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Surprised this hasn't sold, good price for a great gun.

7. dzneff

dzneff Member

0   0   0

Would you be interested in trade for a Remington 90-T with high adjustable rib, adjustable comb and release trigger?
    Dennis

8. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

Sorry, no trades at this time.
    John

9. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

Back by popular demand (of the seller)! Here's your chance to get THE GUN you missed out on in December.
    John

10. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

This gun won't last this time of the year--
    John

11. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

12. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

See the "thoughts on Ljutic" thread above.
    John

13. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

Sold; pending receipt of funds.
    John

14. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

Funds received; gun on the way to a happy buyer.
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic dynokic