1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Ljutic Dynokic Supreme (amazing wood)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ljutic213, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic213

ljutic213 TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic Dynokic Supreme for sale at a smoking price. Here's what you'll get.

- Amazing wood. In all honesty, the best I've ever seen on one of these guns.
    - 3 Ljutic choke tubes (yes...this gun has interchangeable chokes).
    - Release trigger.
    - Original wood and soft gel combs (yes...this gun has an adjustable comb).
    - Polished side plates.
    - Custom Americase.

It's one of a kind as a Supreme rarely comes up for sale. New price is around $9,000. Resale price is around $4,500. I want to move this gun and will sell it for $3,700 obo. That's a great price!

My trapshooting days have been on hold for a long time and will remain so for the next several years. So, I'd like to pass this on to someone who will love and shoot it well. It's my baby and has always been extremely well cared for.

I'm in Chicago area. Email me at jeddavis @ aspengroup . com (no spaces). Thanks!

ljutic213_2008_0303.jpg

ljutic213_2008_03031.jpg

ljutic213_2008_03032.jpg

2. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Dynokic's rule..... Not sure what the difference is about the supreme vesus the one I have.. Maybe the wood.

3. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Those pickets aren't slanted.... I think mine was a supreme because I only paid $1200 for it and it was like new.

4. ljutic213

ljutic213 TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

Good call Dixie. Pickets are slanted.

More pictures available upon request.

5. smoking clays

smoking clays Member

0   0   0

TTT for a nice gun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.