1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE KOLAR PRECISION DOUBLE RELEASE TRIGGER

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Alpineinc, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpineinc

Alpineinc TS Member

0   0   0

I just sold my Kolar Combo but let it go with the original trigger. I have the Precision double release that I purchased new for it for sale. I haven't shot it a lot, maybe 1000 targets, so it is in very good shape. I paid $2295 for it and will take $1450 (with an extra spring)and will ship it free. I would also be willing to discuss a trade for a Precision or Allem Double Release for a MX 10 Perazzi

410nid_2008_03037.jpg

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Can you explain why this is a better way to go than a release from Kolar. Just wondering since there is a huge difference in cost. I may purchase if someone can do some convincing.

3. Alpineinc

Alpineinc TS Member

0   0   0

I didn't shoot this trigger very long but really liked it
    I suggest you post your question here and believe you will get plenty of feedback from shooters using a Precision trigger
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kolar release trigger for sale