1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE KOLAR 34/32 COMBO TRAP @ THE GRAND

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by quick2, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quick2

quick2 Member

0   0   0

For Sale a Kolar Combo 34/32 Trap Gun that is in excellent shape. The gun has around 3500 rounds through it lifetime and that is both barrels. The gun has a soft touch cone and adj butt plate from the country Gentlemen is the only alterations from it new. The gun comes a complete set of Kolar chokes along with some seminole chokes with a total of 12 chokes.
    I will be at the grand Aug 6th -8th if any one is interested.email Anglinc@k12tn.net Ask for cliff I am in Tn. 7500.00 OBO i will attempt pic.
    Cell # 731-549-4006
    Home 731-549-2436

2. quick2

quick2 Member

0   0   0

3. quick2

quick2 Member

0   0   0

Anyone interested please contact me i am @ the Grand and you can look and shoot it. THe gun is tight and in excellent condition all the spin off guns are going for 6500 or better why not own a k gun for as little as 7500.00
    731-549-4006 cell#
    call cliff anglin
    email Anglinc@k12tn.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.