1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE Kawasaki Mule and Trailer

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Snooky, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snooky

Snooky Member

0   0   0

For sale a 2006 Kawasaki 3010 Trans Mule which I purchased new along with a 14' tandem axle trailer for sale. Asking price is $8,500.00 The mule is red in color has a 2.5" lift kit, mag wheels, Dick Cepek tires and anodized aluminum top. It has 204 hours on the hour meter and has been garage kept the entire time. The only time it has sleep outside is when I went to a more than 1 day shoot out of town. This mule has never been put in the mud and has been used exclusively for shooting sporting clays.
    The trailer is 14' in length, tandem axle and also red in color. This trailer was purchased new in 2007. I have just recently changed out the deck board using pressure treated 2" x 12" and 2" x 10" boards. The tires are new radical tires which I put on it last summer and have less than 1,000 miles on them.
    I will be shooting in the Browning Briley at Cajun Elite and have the mule and trailer there if you are interested. I have available photos which I can send by e-mail. My home e-mail address is johnnybertrand@cox.net.
    If you are interested and have any questions I can be reached on my cell phone at 337 278-0629 during the day and at 337 856-7024 after 5 pm.
    Located in South La.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.