1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE K80 Superscroll More info Price reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by amboy49, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Selling my K80 Superscroll Serial #011XXX. 30" choke tube flat tapered 10x8mm ventilated rib o/u barrels ( Briley thin wall choke tubes ) Barrels are not #'d to the receiver/forearm. No barrel work that I am aware of i.e. lengthened forcing cones, etc. Front bead is green Hi-Viz. Krieghoff #6 Superscroll grade wood trap stock original length w/adjustable comb. 14 5/8" LOP to trap pad. The stock has a right hand palm swell. I don't think there is any cast. Again, just a #6 Krieghoff stock. Not sure of the forearm -it may be a #3 but matches the wood on the stock. Probably goes without saying as you will see in the pics but very nice grain in the stock/forearm.

Full set of screw choke Briley sub gauge tubes -skeet chokes come w/the tubes. Boyt soft case. Purchased this gun last year from Great Lakes Sporting Arms. Metal 98% or better. I don't see ANY issues with the receiver/forearm metal. Wood is 95% with a few small handling marks that are too small to show in a photo. The gun locks up tight and the top lever is well to the right. I don't know when the last annual was performed. I've only shot 1200 shells through the gun since I purchased it. This gun doesn't show wear from shooting and the top latch gap is still very good. I didn't have an annual done when I went to the Grand last year but did have DuPont do a quick once over and they said they didn't see any issues.

$10,000 plus shipping to your FFL. PM me for my cell phone number if you'd like additional information or would like to see more pictures.

Thanks in advance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

0   0   0

Are you interested in a trade. I have new since June,Kolar Max TA,combo that I would trade you for your gun. Glenn

3. amboy49

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sorry, not really interested in a trade unless something else in a Krieghoff - but thanks for the offer. I just purchased a gold superscroll and can't justify keeping this gun since I won't shoot it much and don't think I need a back up gun.

4. amboy49

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

5. amboy49

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

6. amboy49

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. amboy49

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

8. amboy49

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A couple of changes/additions to the original information when I listed the gun.

The sub gauge tubes have screw in chokes - Briley's best set. I hadn't needed to change them so I assumed they were fixed. Of course, the tools to put the tubes in and take them out are included.

The serial number indicates the gun was manufactured in late 2001 or early 2002.

My "close up" photography skills are lacking but when I compare this gun to the current Krieghoff Superscrolls there is much more detail on this receiver.

I'm lowering the price to $10,000 plus shipping to your FFL. Please p.m. me if you have any questions about this gun. Naturally there is a three day no fire inspection of this gun. If you purchase it and it's not as described or you're dissapointed return will be accepted with buyer paying the shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.