1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: K80 Sporting Clays Crown Wood

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by craigos, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigos

craigos Member

0   0   0

For sale is K80 #3 (not pro sporter - regular sporter) crown grade stock with factory adjustable comb hardware. The stock was just refinished by a krieghoff dealer and looks brand new and checkering sharp.

Stock came on a Jana Schilling engraved K80 Bavaria Suhl Dieter Krieghoff was showing off at the 2003 NSCA nationals. I won AA Krieghoff Kup that year and he manage to sell it to me. Comes with kickeez so stock is ~ 15 1/4 LOP but will inclue original pachmyr pad.

$3200 OBO lower 48 (shipped to your door).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

nice piece of furniture !!

3. David McMillen

David McMillen Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Is the forend a schnabel or trap/ I can't tell by the pictures.

david McMillen

4. craigos

craigos Member

0   0   0

Guys - this is a #3 sporting wood set bought directly from Dieter in 2003. I had the adjustable comb added 9which now Krieghoff does to all sporting stocks). It has teh sporting schnable foreend.

If you go to the Krieghoff website the dimensions match exactly to the #3 adjustable sporting stock + #7 schnabel standard forearm.

5. craigos

craigos Member

0   0   0

I should note - the schnabel foreends on kreighoffs come in two styles - one is more vertical (older schnabel) and the newer schanbel foreends (especially on the new lazer checkered stocks) have a slight angle.

But it is a schnabel on this stock.

6. craigos

craigos Member

0   0   0

7. maxumman

maxumman Member

0   0   0

where's the gold?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k80 wood