1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale K-80 with Kolar Tubeset PRICE REDUCED

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by burns3506, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burns3506

burns3506 TS Member

For Sale: Krieghoff K-80 Skeet Special with full set of Kolar Standard Weight Tubes. Reduced to $6500.00! Barrels are 28" with the Tapered Flat Rib and are factory ported with factory choke tubes. The stock is the #5 Skeet Stock with adjustable butt plate and Kickeez pad. The forearm is the #3 Skeet Forearm. Serial# is 21,9XX. This gun has been well taken care of and well maintained and needs a new owner who has the time to use it. For pictures and any questions email me at quackhead78@yahoo.com

2. burns3506

burns3506 TS Member

3. burns3506

burns3506 TS Member

4. burns3506

burns3506 TS Member

5. burns3506

burns3506 TS Member

6. kgun63

kgun63 TS Member

Titewad2, Let me know where you've found one for a better price than this one.

7. kgun63

kgun63 TS Member

Hey titewad2, I'm still waiting to hear where you have found better deals. After all, if you have seen better prices, I may want to stock up and retire early. Or, are you just running your mouth without knowing what you're talking about? "Suprise, Suprise"! Why don't you go out and learn about real, quality guns before you try to tell other people that a "steal" is too high. After all, there may be someone who is even more ignorant than you, and might miss a great deal because they mistakenly think you have a clue what you are talking about.

8. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

UMMM....John Paxton had one....a 04 serial number with a full set of Briley's for $6400 so I think you are in the ballpark.

9. kgun63

kgun63 TS Member

Well I've been checking everyday for right at two weeks, and still haven't heard a response from 'titewad2'. I guess I hit the nail right on the head when I suggested that he didn't know what he was talking about. Or perhaps he is still looking for a 'once in a lifetime' deal to try to defend his uneducated response. I have recieved several pictures of this gun, and having owned and sold more than a few K-80's, I know that this is a great deal for anyone who wants a great gun. If I didn't presently have two of them I would have already bought this one. As for 'titewad2', I guess it is pretty obvious where he got his name, I'd hate to see 'titewad1"!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.