1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale K-80 Super Scroll $3200

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RunGunIPSC, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

This is on Guns America. I offered to buy this gun 2 weeks ago. He accepted my offer by e-mail. It was located near Miami,FL. I said I would pick it up & hand him cash or a postal M.O. & an FFL. He refused a pick-up. I asked he call me to arrange another way. He never did. I see this one is in TX

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

it is obviously a scam.
    there are a couple of others on G/A. you can tell by the low prices.
    they are looking for credit card numbers, and other info for id theft.
    dave

3. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

0   0   0

I sent GA an e-mail informing them about this. I did an reverse lookup and found out it was in Amarillo. I also think it is a scam. If not someone is going to get a KILLER deal.

Jimmy

4. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

He used the same gun.pictures & ad only this one has an address from Houston. He was dumb enough to tell me again that he was holding the gun for me & waiting for my $$$ & FFL.

5. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

0   0   0

What a deal. I happen to live in Amarillo. If you will give me the address I will just go over and pick it up for you. LOL

Jerry Walker

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Being a sport, MIA has agreed to take a modest profit and sell it to me for $3500 when it arrives.

7. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

0   0   0

I sure hope this guy will take my credit card.

Jerry Walker

8. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

He shut up quick when I offered to pick this gun up in FL. Maybe he will let me pick it up in Houston. Houston is the one he sent me for the $$$ & FFL. Interesting note. My son makes maps from satillite & aerial photos. He went in & looked at the address & property & said it was pretty bad. The house was small & junky. There was chrome trim falling off a car parked nearby. His comment was, 'go there for a saturday nite special,not a Super Scroll. Address available if anyone wants to visit as is his FL address.

9. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I asked for his address so a policeman friend who lives in town could pick it up
    and he never returned the message.....

If it is too good to be true....it probably isn't.......

10. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

be very careful with Guns America
    mant rip off people on there and the owners of Guns America wont help by what I have seen......

11. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

MIA,

In most states an attempt to commit a crime is a crime. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.