1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale; K-80 High Grade Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by John Wall, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Wall

John Wall TS Member

I have decided to sell my Gold Plantation Scroll K-80. It was engraved and signed by Badallini.

It has factory Crown #6 stock, 30" TF CT barrel with Briley Gold Anodized Ultimate Ultralight Revolution tubeset. It also has a 34" Unsingle CT barrel. Both barrels are Angleported. Sufficient Briley and Angleport chokes are supplied for any shooting discipline in any of the four gauges.

2001 model, bought receiver/iron new from Wings and Clays, barrels and stock bought and fitted in Ottville.

It has been professionally maintained, with a recent service. It is in about 98% condition.

Retail on this firearm in its' present configuration is $27,700. $18,500 will get the gun shipped to your FFL.

Gun will be sold as described, and not parted out. The case for the gun is not the one in the photo. It comes with a custom tubeset case.

Write for details, you know what to do with the "X".

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Nice gun!

Hope you can get it sold as one deal. It would be a shame to part it out.

3. John Wall

John Wall TS Member

4. John Wall

John Wall TS Member

This gorgeous firearm is still for sale.

5. John Wall

John Wall TS Member

I hate to sell this gun, but I have come out of retirement (BORING). I am going to what I have trained to do, and that is train folks to shoot in a court defensible manner with the most modern techniques and gear.

We have 44 classes, from one to five days, not including travel and set up, to give this year. I have two weeks of training to take this month. I have other training to take, and will not have time to shoot much, except demonstrating Defensive Law Enforcement Firearms techniques.

Sounds like fun, is lots of work. But I get to shoot and demo firearms not normally available to private citizens.

Write for details and other pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

high grade k-80