1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE HULLS, WADS AND EXTRAS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pancityhanman, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pancityhanman

pancityhanman TS Member

0   0   0

wads: 1100 remington w23618 for plastic trap loads -18.00. **** 500 winchester waa12l 12 gauge wads 7/8 oz.- 12.00. **** 250 remington w29928 12 gauge wads 1 1/4 oz.- 6.00 **** 500 Lage uniwad universal 12 gauge wads- 8.00. **** 250 remington 10 gauge wads 1 5/8 and 2 0z.-6.00.**** 600 winchester AA 16 gauge 1-1 1/8 oz. wads.- 12.00. **** 3/4 lb HS6 powder-make offer. **** 1/4 lb IMR 4227-make offer. **** 1/2 lb IMR 4895-make offer.**** 2 lb IMR PB- make offer. **** 580 .38 wadcutters lead bullets-25.00. will accept reasonable offers for large sales. THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. THANX,MIKE

2. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Mike, sent you an e-mail about the 410 wads.

3. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will take the remington hulls. Please respond to timlind_2000@yahoo.com or I will watch this. I also may be able to just pick them up depending on where you are.

4. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just to clear it up I want the 12 gauge remington hulls. tks.

5. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

On your previous thread I said that I would take the 16 ga and the 410 wads and never had a response. I will again say that I will take them. Where do I send the money? Shipping to 67401. You can PM me or call 785-822-7415.

6. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

0   0   0

As said on the other thread you posted, I'll give you $35 for the PB powder. Let me know...David

7. huntinmama

huntinmama TS Member

0   0   0

Sir i would like to know what is going on. You listed all this stuff over on shotgunworld over a week ago. All the hulls you had at .03, then you come over here and listed it all here and jumped the price up to .04, so i then checked today on shotgun world you have again edited your listing and now the hulls are at .04

8. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It looks like he is not that great of a seller. I see alot of responses asking about his stuff and he doesnt reply. FYI, read this thread I was the first one to say I would buy his hulls and he than replied they were sold to someone else. I got a email from him this morning at 4:56 AM wanting to how I would pay him then got another email from him at 5:50 AM saying he sold them to someone else. I guess since I said I would take them here and emailed him that has no merrit. He will sell you out. Not someone I would reccomend.

9. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

IF anyone has some STS hulls I am out of them and missed the last 2 or 3 deals on here. Please reply to me at timlind_2000@yahoo.com if you have some to sell. tks,
    Tim

10. pancityhanman

pancityhanman TS Member

0   0   0

To himark, the hulls sold and you are all bent out of shape. sending me e mails whining that you were first.how would you know when i first spoke to the person that bought the hulls????? they were advertised several places. gee, i did'nt know himark was the man and he gets whatever he wants. do you treat your realty customers the same way? what if another agent sells before you do? do you throw a fit then too? my wife said for you and huntinmama to get a life. by the way, now you are advertising for hulls on my posting?? you are a piece of work

11. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

does your wife run all the other aspects of your life for you to?

12. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

0   0   0

himark is correct.. I'm still waiting for him to call me --- last week.

13. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

My point exactly, if she has nothing to do with this why is she commenting? Did you bring her in to this? I was simply asking a question. It seems to me that you are making your own trouble.

14. pancityhanman

pancityhanman TS Member

0   0   0

she made the comment because she heard me talking about BUSYBODY'S, meaning people who are not buying anything off this post, just have nothing else to do but get into other people's business!

15. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

when you make bad business public, it becomes everyone's business!

16. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

0   0   0

I hope one day we can meet each other.....

17. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am a Moderator of another forum and have a clear understanding of good business on a forum. I was not going to say anything to you but when I came back here and seen the other complaints it was worth a post to CLEAR the air for all potential buyers and warn them about your un-scrupulous business ethics which were becoming abundantly clear with others as well as myself.

#1. If you post something for sale it is a un-written forum fact that the first one to reply to your post and "commit" has first position. It is your responsibility as a seller to keep the thread up to date NOT the buyers.

#2. Someone replies to your for sale item ON the forum should get your priority attention. You should post answers and comments here to keep all potential buyers at bay. This will keep YOU from looking like a heel.

#3. I dont want to say this but feel the need. If you want to sell on the internet please take a computer class so you dont have to rely on your wife to do it for you.

You learn to follow the first 2 rules and your forum experience will be much more pleasant. Learn to follow the 3rd rule and the rest of the boys will quit making fun of you.:)

18. pancityhanman

pancityhanman TS Member

0   0   0

The items listed were also listed elsewhere. I tried my best to keep the post updated, when i clicked for responses to be sent to my e mail,i thought they would, some did,some did'nt. every time an item sold,i edited the post to remove the item. what you failed to mention was all the people who pm'd me and then failed to follow thru after making the deal over the phone,sometimes requiring multiple phone calls, then when payment is ready to be made (after packing,weighing and pricing shipping)they drop off the side of the earth. so who is the heel??? #3 the only thing my wife did(which is absolutely none of your business) was on the first day of post, was to answer some people for me while i was at work and tell them i would contact them later that day. as far as internet sales, i have been doing this for several years (not reloading stuff)and have never had problems like this with other people.i have always been like this: if it is my business or if it affects me, then i may respond, if it is none of my business i stay out of it. i tried to tell you that the man who bought the hulls had spoke to me earlier,but had not yet made up his mind. after i posted he contacted me back and bought them. i let everyone know within minutes. what this has to do with these other people stating bad business etc. makes no sense whatsoever.you started all this by posting i was a bad seller.I am sorry that the hulls were gone before you got them, i really am.so all your insults and all your buddies jumping in do not bother me at all. as far as hatshooter, i have checked all messages and e mails and truly cannot find anywhere where he contacted me, and now he wants to meet me...... everyone needs to grow up. please do not contact me anymore thanx. P.S. if in fact you are a moderator, you should know better than to open a can of worms and start with the name calling and getting all the bored people on this forum stirred up. i did nothing wrong to you! you got sore because you missed the hulls. well thats life!

19. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

0   0   0

I have never slammed a seller on here, but this guy really irritated me. This is a cut and paste of his ORIGINAL POST.

wads: 1100 Remington w23618 for plastic trap loads -20.00. **** 500 winchester waa12l 12 gauge wads 7/8 oz.- 12.00. **** 250 remington w29928 12 gauge wads 1 1/4 oz.- 6.00 **** 500 Lage uniwad universal 12 gauge wads- 9.00. **** 250 remington 10 gauge wads 1 5/8 and 2 0z.-6.00.**** 600 winchester AA 16 gauge 1-1 1/8 oz. wads.- 14.00. **** 600 410 gauge wads, 500 claybusters and 100 remington- 11.00. **** 3/4 lb HS6 powder-make offer. **** 1/4 lb IMR 4227-make offer. **** 1/2 lb IMR 4895-make offer.**** 2 lb IMR PB- make offer. **** approx. 15lbs bag 000 buck -20.00. **** 580 .38 wadcutters lead bullets-15.00. will accept reasonable offers for large sales. THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. THANX,MIKE "

NOTICE THE 580 WADCUTTERS for $15.00. I shoot him an email and offer him $20.00 shipped. He blasts me and tells me how I want him to give them away and how they are over $51.00 at Midway before shipping. I ask him what brand of bullets. He says he doesn't know because he threw the boxes away and they are in a shot bag.

He tells me $30.00 for the bullets and $11.20 for the shipping. I say no thanks and end up remembering (as I have multiple emails out there for other deals, i.e., Craig’s list, other web sites, etc.) that he went and doubled the price on me from his original post.

Why he didn't just say “I made a typo when I posted these bullets, they were not suppose to be listed for $15.00, they should have been listed for $30.00,” I have no idea. Because by going and accusing me of basically trying to steal his virginity he has done nothing more than irritate me. I kept the email correspondence and will remember his name and this situation. IN the future I will know just to bypass anything for sale by this guy.

Now I see he raised the price from $15.00 to $25.00.

Scott

20. pancityhanman

pancityhanman TS Member

0   0   0

it was a typo and i changed it right away after you brought it to my attention. i lowered it to 25.00 because you made me think i was too high. i saw no reason to e mail you again and tell you about the typo as you first wanted them for 10.00 !! in fact 20.00 shipped. so please pass by anything you see me list, please.
    i blasted you? all i did was say i saw them at midway for 50 plus, you said they could be bought for 42.99 plus shipping. but you offerred me twenty total. then came back and said i was charging a fair price, but you were looking for a "real good deal" which translates into someone packing them up, toting them to the post office and sending them and after all their expenses, maybe breaking even. so sorry if you were offended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.