1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE ***Hornady/Pacific DL 366

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by teleskier, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teleskier

teleskier Member

I have an extremely nice Hornady/Pacific DL366 12ga. for sale. I recently (within the past two months) upgraded the whole thing with powder and shot shut off, new primer tray, new shot tubes, auto advance, new primer seater with the notch, powder and shot baffles. The machine is in great shape and works wonderful. They are bullet proof. $250 plus shipping via your choice of method. Email after dropping the x's. Thanks Mike

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/teleskier/449020516/" title="Photo Sharing">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/teleskier/449020518/" title="Photo Sharing">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/teleskier/449020524/" title="Photo Sharing">[​IMG]</a>

P.S. The photos behind the reloader in picture #1 do not go with the loader!!

2. JLW

JLW TS Member

If you have no luck here, you might try Ebay. I have seen these go for that there.-Jerald

3. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

these are nice loaders. for those of you that don't know, the handle can be moved to the right side of the machine.

good luck.

4. teleskier

teleskier Member

TB...Thanks for mentioning that about the handle. You are correct. I understand the newer ones you cannot do that.

5. teleskier

teleskier Member

6. teleskier

teleskier Member

7. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

GREAT LOADER AND A GOOD BUY.

8. teleskier

teleskier Member

tgun90...thanks for the input. hopefully it will spark someone to take advantage. So far just people looking for a low ball bargain wanting me to take a huge loss which I won't do. Mike

9. teleskier

teleskier Member

10. teleskier

teleskier Member

11. teleskier

teleskier Member

According to an email I received it was suggested I mention this is not a swing out wad guide. This is clear from the photos but I mention it anyway. It can be upgraded if you like but personally I did and don't see a need. Mike

12. teleskier

teleskier Member

Lower price....$220 plus shipping Drop the x's and email if interested...Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hornady 366 for sale

pacific 366 dl for sale
pacific dl 366

pacific dl 366 reloader

pacific dl-366
pacific dl-366 for sale
pacific reloading dl 366