1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale-Holiday Rambler Ambassador-4,000 mi

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lisalong, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisalong

lisalong Member

We know of someone who wants to sell a 2003 Holiday Rambler 36' PBD Ambassador Motor Home with only 4,000 miles by original owner who became ill and recently died. It has a Roadmaster R-Gold Chassis, Cummins ISC 315 HP Turbo Diesel Engine, Allison SP3000MH Electronic Transmission, Air Over Hydrallic Brakes with ABS, 90 Gal fuel tank, Goodyear Radials, Rear Vision System, CD and CB Stereos, Leather seats and sofa, Exterior Color AM9N03 Urban Landscape, Wood is AH Autumn Haze, Chrome Power Heated Mirrors, Full Length Mudflap, Onan 7.5 QD Diesel generator, 1500W Inverter with 2 addtn't batteries, Carefree Automatic Awning, 13.5M BTU & 11.0M BTU Low Profile Ducted AC, Tinted Duel Thermopane Windows and much more. It's in like new condition. List price was $164,918, purchase price was $136,500 and owner wants $69,000. Serious inquiries, email me.

2. lisalong

lisalong Member

Could be a good deal for someone!

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Could be a great deal for someone is more like it!

What area of the country is it in?

4. lisalong

lisalong Member

It's in Northern MD.

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Rambler, Ambassador.... Hmmmmmm. Sounds too much like an AMC for my liking. The folks that brought us the Pacer and the Matador. LOL!

Jeff

6. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

contact me joe1234@ameritech.net

7. rw993

rw993 Active Member

lisalong,

Please email me. rmenr993@aol.com

Ron Wilson

8. AASTALKER

AASTALKER TS Member

Hey Lisa...send me an email. We are in the Maryland area, and would like to take a look. You friends could have a sale this weekend. You can call Tom Clark, he can give you my phone number if you would rather do it that way.

-John

9. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Gold-EX,
    They also brought the SC-Rambler, The Rebel Machine, The SS-AMX, and the Donohue Javelin-the trans-am king.

The state police in Missouri drove Ambassadors for a couple of years in the '70's. Not much got away from them. Matadors won several NASCAR races in the '70's also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.