1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Garmin Card for Southeastern Lakes.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooting Jack, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is the latest edition of the Garmin data card for the Inland Lakes in the Southeast. Item number is 010-C0506-00 dated Feb 09. This is unused in original packaging. I sold the combo fishfinder/GPS before ever using the card. Phone number is 912 449 1010. Thanks for looking. Jackie B.

2. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Etiquette

Etiquette Member

0   0   0

What model Garmin???

4. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I know it fits a lot of them and offhand I don't remember the number of mine but will get the info for you. When I ordered this one from Garmin they basically told me that it would work in any GPS that accepted those cards. Mine was a combination GPS depth finder. Jackie B.

5. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The card was ordered for a GPSMAP 178C by Garmin. It is designed to fit many different models, from handheld units on up. You can go to the Garmin website to see if it will fit your Gps/depth finder. Model of the card is 010-00872-00. Thanks for looking. Jackie B.

6. Etiquette

Etiquette Member

0   0   0

Thanks for info. Will check out and see if it fits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.