1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: DU Rem 1100 20gaLT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by johnlhelm, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

0   0   0

I have a Remington 1100 20ga LT Ducks Unlimited Special for sale. Ser. 0881DU81, 2 3/4 inch shells. It has an IC barrel and a Mod. barrel, both have vent ribs. I lost the box and papers in Hurrican Andrew but the gun was in my safe and was unharmed. I have shot it a few times over the years and it is SWEET, it has beautiful wood and is VERY close to new condition. I am asking $800 for the gun with both barrels. I live in Lake Wales, FL and will travel a reasonable distance for a serious buyer or I can send you pictures. John Helm

2. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

0   0   0

up John Helm

3. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

0   0   0

up John Hem

4. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

0   0   0

up John Helm

5. jw oh

jw oh TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Mr. Helm,
    I sent you a PM and an e-mail.

Please respond, include pictures, if possible.
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.