1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Dillon 450 Reloader

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SPW895, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPW895

SPW895 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For Sale: Early Dillon 450 reloader with primer feed, Powder measure (small) , no shell plate or buttons. The powder measure plastic is dark and has no cap. I bought it three years ago and never used it. These reloaders do not accept the die plate like the 550.

They are much faster than the Rockchucker single stage. The powder and primer are manual throw. If you buy it and don't think you got what you wanted send it back and I will return the price of the reloader.

I farm and it is planting season. I will do my best to send it out in a timely fashion. Please use PM

Stan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SPW895

SPW895 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Price $250 plus shipping (from Iowa)

Stan

3. SPW895

SPW895 Member

Rating - 100%