1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Collector Ljutic X-73 with Gold inlays

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ljutic Guy, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

0   0   0

ljuticguy_2008_0303_110.jpg

Ljutic X-73. LOP 14 5/8 and has 1/2 inch black spacer. Barrel is ported and is 33 1/2 inches. Bore .735 one screw in choke tube size .718. Engraved with gold inlay eagle on one side a two quails on other. Trigger has gold letters GTN on it. Additional photos on request. $2900.00 or best offer.
    Must ship from my FFl to FFL in your state and Calif FFL must be approved to receive. Call John anytime at 801-392-1747.

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Just for your information there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM SHIPPING TO CALIFORNA.
    I live in Sacramento and have bought and sold a dozen guns to and from all over the country from TS and Gunbroker and no one has ever had a problem with a transaction into our out of the state. Just ship to the buyers FFL in California just like you do every where else. The only issue is if you are selling weapons that are restricted. Shotguns like the Ljutic that you are selling is not a restricted weapon. If it was an AK-47 that would be different but it is not.

Doug Sutherland

3. claykiller

claykiller Member

0   0   0

Doug:

Well said. There is nothing more irratating than a seller stating they will not sell to California because they heard a rumor or some other lame ass reason. Sorry for the vent there Ljutic Guy but many beautiful guns are not offered to California folks because sellers do not do their homework.

4. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

UP for the Ljutic

Citadel and Clay Killer- WRONG

Shipping to California is not the same- If your FFL ships they have to get permission to ship any firearm in- ANY

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

0   0   0

I live out of the state of CA I am not trying to get into a pissing contest just trying to figure out something? I have bought guns from CA and sold a couple to residents of CA I read the penal code on this. Correct me if I am wrong.I send the firearms to a CA FFL holder that is approved, what more can I do?The restrictions that are in place are more within the boundarys within the state of CA out side of restricted firearm types (assault type ect.) from how I read the laws.Am I wrong?

6. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

We should all remove our posts about california gun laws- they are muddying up his thread

There are internet sites and threads on california gun laws already

However you might want to look at the page and links from there on the gun laws http://www.ag.ca.gov/firearms/cflcfaqs.php

regards from Iowa

Gene

7. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

0   0   0

This is a reprint of what I read in the penal code of CA. free to read on the internet.

2.I am not an FFL but I want to ship a firearm to a California FFL. Do I have to obtain a Firearms Shipment Approval number before shipping a firearm to California?
    No. The requirement to obtain a Firearms Shipment Approval number only applies to holders of valid FFLs.

8. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

0   0   0

I dont sell firearms that often, I dont have an FFL but I dont feel that some of the folks in CA should have to be deprived of something like this. I hope that some day we become The United States Of America again.United we will stand Divided we will Fall.

9. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

GN777 is reasonably correct. If an FFL ships into CALIF there are special requirements which can easily be completed on line. I just bought a gun off Gunbroker last week from an east coast FFL. It took him all of 2 minutes to take care of the paperwork.

You do not need to use an FFL to ship to California. An individual can ship a gun to California but it must GO to an FFL. It is simple and easy and there are no other requirements other than sending a copy of the shippers drivers license along with the gun to the California receiving FFL.

There are 35,000,000 people in California and they buy lots of guns. It is just silly for any seller to ignore that market.

Doug

10. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Ahhhhh,

But least we forget, the FFL holder in either state can impose its own restrictions on shipping to or receiving from said FFL holder. See how many dealers will not ship to CA on Gunbroker. Must be a reason, eh? Rules be damned....Federal or State.

Bernie

11. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Who did the chokes? Sounds like a LM choke???

12. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

0   0   0

The choke maker is unknown. It is a flush fit similar to the Browning Invector with 4 slots for a tube wrench. see photo.
    ljuticguy_2008_0303_120.jpg

13. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That looks like a Briley thinwall to me.

14. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I once had a gun sold to an individual from Cal. His FFL would not take the gun unless my FFL got that magic # you all talk about. I could not find a FFL in my area that would even mess with it. They all said it was a hassle they did not want or need to deal with. So with what your saying is true it will come down to the FFL letting a gun shipped to Cal come from an individual be allowed. You must admit, this can turn into a hassle that most don't want or need to deal with.

15. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

0   0   0

16. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have shipped several guns to Ca. I am not a ffl. As long as you own the gun and have a copy of signed ffl of reciever you are good as gold. Same as anywhere else in the country. This is a lot of to do about nothing. Regards, Bill

17. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

0   0   0

I just got back from a trip. Shotgun is still for sale.
    John in Utah

18. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

0   0   0

19. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

0   0   0

20. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.