1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Cheap- Used boat anchor

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lots of 24's, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

0   0   0

Currently disguised as a MEC 9000h reloader. This piece of junk would be a boat anchor today if it werent currenly bolted to my bench. Last night I loaded maybe 100 shells it must have taken me an hour and a half. First the the primers wouldnt drop.........theres a shocker...a 6th grader with a box of legos could have designed a better more reliable system than this damn thing. Then the shell wouldnt drop straight down in the first station, fixed that. Then the charge bar stuck....no powder or shot for a few shells, then the primer tube started catching the new hull in the first station, ripping the side of it open. Then the third station jammed a wad in cockeyed...shot all over the place.......would have thrown the whole darn thing overboard if it werent bolted down to my bench.............oh yeah.....make me an offer.

2. Brad*90T

Brad*90T Member

0   0   0

I've got $100 if you are interested.
    Brad

3. 1perazzi

1perazzi Member

0   0   0

With that glowing report you can send it to me + $20.00 bucks.

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Get a used 366 and enjoy life again.

-Gary

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I'm a buyer @ $200

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Do you want help fixing this POS or will you accept a pos offer for your POS boat anchor, your terms?

Hap

7. Gixxerpilot750

Gixxerpilot750 TS Member

0   0   0

$200 and I'll pay shipping.

8. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

0   0   0

Darn, I thought it was an add for a K Gun.

9. gunsnrods

gunsnrods Member

0   0   0

For Pete's sake...call MEC customer service and work the problem...everything you mention here is an adjustment issue or shot/powder stuck in places it shouldn't be.

10. Quailtail

Quailtail Member

0   0   0

Try it again in a day or two. Mine will load perfect shells and I will shut it down. The next day, with nothing changed, it will drive you nuts. I think all 9000H's are girl reloaders. You never know what mood they are in from one day to the next.

11. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Lol that's why I haven't went hydraulic yet. I still keep plugging away with my 9000g. I've loaded enough on them I can tell where to look for a problem just by the feel of it when Somethings not rite.

12. dale1957

dale1957 Member

0   0   0

I love mine! It's just an adjustment. U can't keep up with it. All shells look the same.

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Sounds like someone who would be better served buying factory shells. Perhaps you should look at a Lee Load-All.

Just Say'n.....

14. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Oh, I thought this was a vintage Olds V-8. We used to call 'em that...

15. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Go buy a Spolar and never look back!!!!

16. Gixxerpilot750

Gixxerpilot750 TS Member

0   0   0

You've got a PM.

17. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

0   0   0

I know exactly what you mean. It's the reason mine is sitting in a corner by itself while it watches me load without incident on my new Spolar. If nothing else I'm getting satisfaction knowing that it's ticked off it can't annoy me anymore. Come next winter a friend of mine said he'll take it off my hands, recondition it, make it like new. He needs projects to keep him busy when he isn't plowing snow. He could be at it until August or so...

18. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

I hated my 9000 brand new out of the box bought a non progressive MEC, much better I spend less time now reloading than screwing around with the 9000

19. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

0   0   0

Wow! Guess it wasn't that bad after all. Had enough offers and he went silent!
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

20. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It would appear that some trapshooters lack sufficient cranial capacity to operate a Mec 9000 reloader. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.