1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Canterbury Voice Release (wired)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ric3677, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This is the last set that I will be listing. We have one set of voice release for sale. This set has the plastic mics and comes complete. The set will be checked out completely before shipping to make sure everything is in perfect working order. The mics will be checked to make sure that they are in the range to work together.

The directors have asked me to get 900.00 out of this set. I may be able to find an extra mic cord to throw in. Shipping the last sets out, I find that by the time I get a box strong enough to hold all of them the unit weighs in excess of 50 pounds. They will ship from 59401 (Montana) and the buyer is responsible for the freight. I will absorb the boxing and handling.

I hear a new set is going for over 1500. Seems to me that if you need another set, this is a buy.
    You can either PM me or write me to my email addy.

thanks and have a great day.

Rick in Mt.

2. ric3677

0   0   0

3. ric3677

0   0   0

4. ric3677

0   0   0

Ok, we will pay the freight....Alaska and Hawaii not included! Sorry guys.

Rick in Mt.

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

you have a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

canterbury voice release for sale