1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** For Sale BT99 Plus, Chicagoland

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rodbuster, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a BT99 Plus. The blueing, etc is all in good condition. It is a 34" invector plus, ported barrel gun. Included is the original Browning pad, owners manual, hang tags, adjustable rib pin punch, allen wrenches, choke wrench, etc. There is a small amount of "scarring" on top of the adjustable comb, from the previous owner shooting it with earmuffs. I am located in the Chicagoland area, in Illinois, and a FTF transaction is possible. I am asking $1350.00 plus shipping. Here are a few pics, and I have more if neccesary.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking,

Rodbuster

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yikes!! I wonder what the ear muffs look like. How did he get his ears to the back of the comb??

3. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

You got me rick, but that's his story, and he's stickin' to it. I think the pic makes it look worse than it really is, but I figured I had better make mention of it.

4. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

0   0   0

Great price for a great gun. Don't find too many of these for under $1500.
    ...wish I was in the market
    -Trappy

6. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Gun has been sold, thank you to all the fine people who inquired about it.

Have a good weekend, Rodbuster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt 99 plus trap sale