1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: BT 99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by moon dog, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moon dog

moon dog Guest

New model bt red and black stock 34"adj comb gracoil 2 new kickez pads 3 chokes.barell rest pictures available $2000 invested asking $1300.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ya know if this is the model BT-99 I am thinking of http://tinyurl.com/2p7lxq which if my memory is close to accurate only goes for arond $1500 brand spanking new in the box at Gander Mountain.

John ... have you sent money to this guy once and have problems with the transaction of some sort?

3. moon dog

moon dog Guest

Ata john please tell every one about the problem you had with this purchase.Here is what happened john sent me amoney order on tuesday next day by mail 2 days later sent me email did it get there yet i said not yet next day another e mail did it get there yet i said not yet john said he was getting pissed off.nothing icould do but wait.finalley arived saturday called john by phone we talked i said my wife is off monday will ship.my wife had to work monday didnt get shipped i was woorking 24 on 24 off. i got home tuesday eveing the first thing i did was go to email john to explain .john left me a nastey message that i better call or email him asap very nasty so i called him and told him to kiss my ASS and isent him his money order back uncashed.He said he didnt like the way i talked to him.I told my wife he reminded me of our kids on the way to disney world are we there are we there.It seems john didnt trust me. I have sold maney Guns on this site with out a problem If you dont trust people on this site then dont buy on this site.PS the reason your nextday package didnt arive this was when they were haveing the floods in johnes area.That was told to me by post office.So please john tell usyour side.

4. moon dog

moon dog Guest

Well ATA JOHN i will have to call you a LIAR!I told you i would send you atracking # when i ship .I have delt with people like you before. So i made copies of our e mailes with dates and messages sent and recieved.I want everyone to no the the real ATA JOHN i will post these for everyone to see.I want all of my fellow trapshooters to read this.I will post all emailes between us and let every one see the real ATA JOHN.You pissed off the wrong person.

5. dogsitter

dogsitter TS Member

I have bought numerous items from this seller and never had a problem I bought a snow mobile from him and He came to my house 300 miles away and repaired it . Great seller and great guy. Rube

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.