1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

for sale: BT-99 plus

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by magshooter, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magshooter

magshooter TS Member

I have for sale a BT-99 plus. The serial number indiactes that it was built in 1991. The BT-99 has been recently rebuilt and the barrel has been Eysterized. It's basically a new shotgun now. I like to sale it because it's got too expensive for me to shot trap any more and there very few place to shot tap where I live. This is a nice shotgun and someone needs to shoot it. I have $2200.00 in the shotgun but need to get $2000.00. Interested people can email and I can send photos.

2. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

So, what has been rebuilt on it exactly? Also, Eysterized? Exactly what has been done to the barrel? That is a top price for this gun, since the last few I have seen for sale were priced around $1500 and in good shape. Do you have pics? Thanks, Steve

3. magshooter

magshooter TS Member

Steve,

Yes, I can email you some pics if like. As far as the barrel goes, Ken Eyster which located in Centerburg, OH. had worked on the barrel and tested the barrel's pattern so the highest percentage of shot will be in a 30" circle at typical yardages for trap shooting. When work gets gone at Hertiage Gunsmith's, (Ken Eyster's shop), a proof sheet is written out by Ken, the sheet goes with the gun.. I my case the percentage of shot in a 30" circle for the BT-99 is at 96%.

This browning has a 32" barrel, it has three Birley choke tubes. One tube Ken Eyster worked so, a person could shoot with this choke at all yardages if they want too.

Bob

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

OK Do you know what parts of the action have been rebuilt or replaced? Thanks, Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1991 bt 99 shotgun for sale