1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Bt-99 2 barrel set

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shootgood, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootgood

shootgood Member

I am listing this gun for my dad, it is a BT-99 2 barrel set, 34inch and 32 inch barrels. The gun has a straight stock and has minor handeling marks, probably would rate about 95%. This is a very nice gun for its age. Price is $1200 shipped within the continental U.S. Please contact him at e-mail address above, can e-mail pics, but not able to post them. Thanks-- Shoot good

2. shootgood

shootgood Member

Thanks MIA, I will have him e-mail you some pics this evening-Shoot good

3. shootgood

shootgood Member

Thanks for posting the pics-MIA---Shoot good

4. 5spd

5spd TS Member

If this was posted 2 weeks ago I would have bought it in a second, great price for a 2 bbl set. Darned that I went out & bought a new one though.

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Shootgood I sent you photos of the XT if you have any interest on a trade please let me know. Thanks and good luck Jim W

6. jabrlin

jabrlin TS Member

Shootgood,do the serial #s match on both barrels with the rec? It looks like a beavertail forend, I didn't know that Brn ever sold combo sets in those early
    years. Thank you jabrlin

7. shootgood

shootgood Member

32" barrel serial number matches, 34" barrel serial number is different and I don't know if this is a matched set from Browning or just a nice fitted pair.
    I didn't buy this gun new but they look like they came together as a set and shoots very well.

8. shootgood

shootgood Member

Joe, I will try and get a hold of my dad today. We had a death in the family over the weeked and I know he has been real busy and probaly has not checked e-mail. I will have him check e-mail and get back to you. Thanks--Shoot good

9. shootgood

shootgood Member

10. shootgood

shootgood Member

11. shootgood

shootgood Member

Price reduced to first $1000 plus shipping (roughly $40) to FFL. Located in Ohio Thanks--Shoot good

12. shootgood

shootgood Member

Sold pending funds-thanks again MIA for posting pics--Shoot good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.