1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE BT-100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapclubman, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapclubman

trapclubman TS Member

I've decided to part away from some of my BT-100s and BT-99s, I have fallen in love with those guns for a while now, unfortunaely, I realized that I am not able to go around and shoot them all and it is best to stick to one gun and get used to it.Offered at $1,395 obo. makes this shotgun available to those who would like to own a great Trap Gun at a very affordable price.
    Beutiful well kept Browning BT-100 32" barrel, 1 improved mod. choke tube, well maintained and taken care of. Adjustable and removable trigger with a thumbhole Stock, 12 ga. extractor (does not eject the fired shell)great for those of you that reload their shells, low luster finish/blueing. I bought it about over a year and a half ago and rarely shot it myself but seems to be Shot very little. The opening lever is way to the right of center, it is a RELEASE TRIGGER CAUTION TO BE TAKEN WHILE USING THIS FIREARM. I estimate this shotgun at a good 96-98 percent condidtion. This will make someone a great Trap shooting gun. Will be shipped only to a FFL dealer, Buyer to pay an additional $40.00 for shipping and handeling. A cashiers check or a money order is the best method of payment, a personal check is also OK but will delay the shippment untill it clears my account.
    Buyer has three days of inspection period, in case buyer decides he or she that this gun is not for them, they will have to pay for the return shipping charges, with no refund for the original shipping charges, gun must be returned in the same method originally shipped (insured etc...)and to be in the same condition it was received, for me to refund their money.
    For photos or more info, please contact me by e-mail.
    Joe Momjian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
used bt 100 for sale

used bt 100 trap guns