1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE BROWNING/WINCHESTER GAS PISTON TOOL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by the REDNECK gunsmith, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the REDNECK gunsmith

the REDNECK gunsmith TS Member

I HAVE DESIGNED THIS TOOL THAT THE MFG'ERS DON'T OFFER TO US GUNSMITHS & WONT SUPPLY ANY INFO. ABOUT THE JOB THAT IT WILL DO.

THIS TOOL IS FOR THE DISASSEMBLY & ASSEMBLY OF THE BROWNING GOLD & THE WINCHESTER SUPER X-2 12 GA. GAS PISTON TO FASCINATE WITH THE CLEANING & REPAIR OF THIS PART.

IF YOU WANT YOUR SHOT GUN TO OPERATE AS IT DID WHEN IT WAS NEW THEN YOU WILL NEED THIS TOOL. IT WILL SAVE YOU THE COSTLY EXPENSE OF A NEW GAS PISTON ($90.00-145.00)

I HAVE SEEN A 20%-40% INCREASE IN THE ACTION SPEED AFTER I HAVE CLEANED A GUNS PISTON + A GOOD GENERAL GUN CLEANING & REOILING. (I HAVE TAPED SEVERAL GUNS WHILE FIRING & TIMED IT IN SLOW MOTION BEFORE & AFTER CLEANING TO COME UP WITH THIS %) FOR A 45%-60% FASTER ACTION INSTALL A SRM PERFORMANCE "SURE CYCLE" ACTION SPRING KIT ALONG WITH THE GAS PISTON CLEANING WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMEND FOR THESE GUNS. THIS IS A MUST HAVE TOOL FOR ANY GUNSMITH WHO WORKS ON THESE GUNS & FOR THE HIGH VOLUME SHOOTER (TRAP, SKEET, CLAYS).

THE TOOL WILL INCLUDE THE NUT SPANNER WRENCH & THE SPRING COMPRESSOR. I WILL INCLUDE THE INSTRUCTIONS ALONG WITH THE TOOL WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT. LIKE I SAID ABOVE THE MFG'ERS WILL NOT GIVE OUT ANY INFO. ON THIS SO THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE MINE ( NOT THE MFG'ERS ) THAT I HAVE USED IN MY SHOP OVER THE YR'S WHILE WORKING ON THESE SHOT GUNS SO I KNOW THAT THEY ARE CORRECT & WORK IF FOLLOWED.

THIS IS NOT A MILLED OUT PART IT IS A HAND MADE ONE THAT I MAKE IN MY GUN SHOP. BY THAT I MEAN I HAND GRIND IT TO FIT & TEST IT ON A GAS PISTON SO YOU CAN BE CONFIDENT THAT IT WILL WORK WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT. I ALSO HAVE THE SEAL KIT TO REBUILD THE GAS PISTON TO PUT IT BACK TO OEM SPECS. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE ON THIS TOOL OR THE SEAL KIT. THE PRICE IS $39.98 + SHIPPING.

thanks
    Donny
    the REDNECK gunsmith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning gas piston tool

browning gold piston repair