1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

for sale browning /winchester gas piston kit

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by the REDNECK gunsmith, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the REDNECK gunsmith

the REDNECK gunsmith TS Member

THIS IS A GAS PISTON REBUILD KIT FOR EATHER A BROWNING GOLD / WINCHESTER SUPER X-2 SHOTGUN 12 GA. ONLY.

THE KIT IS MADE UP OF ALL NEW PARTS.THE KIT WILL CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING PARTS;

1 EA. "O" RING ( THIS O RING IS IN THE BARREL RING & SEALS AROUND THE OUTTER SIDE OF THE PISTON & KEEPS THE BLEED OFF GAS FROM GOING BACK IN TO THE FOREARM)

1 EA. PISTON OUTER SEAL (IT IS LOCATED AT THE BARREL END OF THE PISTON SLEVE)

2 EA. PISTON INNER SEALS (THEY ARE LOCATED ON THE INSIDE OF THE INNER PISTON)

THE REPLACEMENT OF THESE PARTS & A GOOD CLEANING OF THE GAS PISTON USEING MY PISTON TOOL TO TAKE APPART THE PISTON WILL RETURN YOUR PISTON TO OEM SPEC'S. please email me with any questions you might have about this kit or my gas piston tool.

thanks
    Donny
    the REDNECK gunsmith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kit for browning fnh 12 ga gas piston

browning evolve gas piston

browning gas piston tool

browning gold gas piston

browning gold gas piston rebuild

winchester super-x shotgun gas rebuilt kit