1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR***SALE**BROWNING**TOP***SINGLE*****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hounddog41@charter.net, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

I have for sale a Browning Top single. It is a 34 single and 30" over/under. Nice shape. comes with case, triggers, choke etc. Has a factory adjustable comb. Has some minor handling marks nothing serious. I am the original owner. I have a Wenig American trap blue laminate stock on the gun now, but will put the factory wood back on for sale. I know that the factory adjustable comb is not popular but I personally have not had a problem with mine. You just cannot tighten them to tight. I would like $2650, plus shipping. Im headed for Omaha the first week in May and if not sold I may trade it on either a K80 unsingle or a Browning unsingle as my Wenig stock is supposed to fit on the Browning unsingle. If interested I do have pictures. thanks much alex Kotter. PS There is a slight possibility that if I decide to go with the K80 I then may sell the top single combo with both stocks and then trade in or sell the KX 5 that I have. It too has a Wenig American trap green laminate stock. Any further quesions Id prefer that you email me direct.

2. hounddog41@charter.net

3. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

googled xt trap and saw two of them there. jk.

4. hounddog41@charter.net

So whats your point JK??? alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.