1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Browning Citori

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 3choclab, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3choclab

3choclab TS Member

0   0   0

3choclab_2012_0503.jpg

3choclab_2012_05031.jpg

Browning Citori For Sale, condition is excellant, maybe 200 shells have been put through it, 12 gauge, 2 3/4", 32" factory barrel,Grade 1, Choke type: Plus, Adjustable comb stock, asking $1850 if you have questions email me and I will send my phone number, i am selling the gun because I thought I was going to shoot trap doubles but that did not happen, I bought the gun new,

2. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Beautiful gun at a great price. Someone will be lucky to get this one.

Good luck.

Bud

3. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

0   0   0

where are you located? Thanks

4. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Curious ...is XT the same as XT Trap?

Thanks..Stan

5. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

0   0   0

SOLD if you will agree to a 3 day inspection (no shoot). I will pay return shipping costs if gun is returned. Send me your name and address so I can forward payment and an FFL address. Frank Novotny 75 E Amaranth Drive Wickenburg, AZ 85390

6. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Beat me by two minutes Frank. Damn good deal for someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.