1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Browning BT-99 Customized

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fitchhall, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitchhall

fitchhall TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale, Browning BT-99 Customized for serious competition. The basic gun started out as an original BT-99 with a 34 inch barrel. (1) The barrel was modified to accept Briley Thin Walled Choke Tubes. This includes Full, Light Full, Improved Modified, and Modified. (2) A Perazzi high rib was welded onto the barrel. (3) A Perazzi fore-end was fitted to the barrel, this gives it a much larger and more comfortable fore-end. (4) The receiver was Hard Chromed by Accurate Plating and Weaponry (formely in Safety Harbor FL). (5) A Soft Touch recoil system with fully adjustable comb and fully adjustable comb were installed. With the Soft Touch system, the comb and recoil pad are both connected to a spring recoil system inside of the stock. This seriously reduces felt recoil.

I'm asking for $1,200.00 plus shipping, or best offer for this gun. I'm selling it because I'm looking for a more versatile gun that I can shoot doubles and international trap with.

I'd also be interested in trades one-for-one or with cash (going either way) to complete the deal. I'm primarily interested in a Beretta semi-auto trap gun with adjustable comb and/or adjustable recoil pad (AL-391, Optima, or Teknys).

I am located in Alexandria, VA. Please contact me for additional information or additional photos.

Thank you for looking,
    Howard F. Hall

2. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a 391 gold technys that I would like to trade !!

3. fitchhall

fitchhall TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the replies. Here is some more information on the gun and customizations. I purchased the gun in 2005 at the Silver Dollar range in Odessa, FL. It came with all of the modifications except for the Hard Chroming. I decided to have that done at Bob Cogan's Accurate Plating and Weaponry since he did a number of other outstanding Hard Chrome jobs for me on my 1911s. I liked the lubricity and corrosion resistance that it added to the gun.

This sale or trade includes a generic hard case and hardware (tools, washers to raise the comb, extra soft-touch recoil springs, etc).

PoacherJoe - I would be interested in a 391 Gold Teknys. Please e-mail me the particulars: type (sporting, trap, etc), barrel length, wood condition, chokes, etc.

Thank you again for looking.

4. fitchhall

fitchhall TS Member

0   0   0

The BT-99 is sold/traded. Thank you for looking.

Semper Fi,
    Howard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

customize bt99